Jordan EJ12 Pace Car Experience - Driven by F1 driver Takuma Sato
Welcome to the only authentic Jordan F1 driving experience ever created in the world.
This is chassis number 1, driven by F1 driver Takuma Sato and the only drivable EJ12 chassis in existence; the other being showcased in Honda’s Museum.
EJ12 was the design of Egbul Hamidy, with a production cost of each car in the region of £4.5 million. Our car, chassis number 1 is a beautiful feature of engineering and has actually been signed by the team’s boss – Eddie Jordan!
The Jordan F1 – obscenely fast and totally unrivalled, can only be described as an absolute rocket. This driving experience truly demonstrates the sheer concentration and reflexes required to drive in F1 – at the pinnacle of motorsport
This truly is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. You’ll be behind a Pace Car at all times driven by a head instructor to give you guidance on how to drive a real F1 car on the correct racing lines.
The speed will be governed by the pace car in front keeping you safe at all times!
You will experience:
● 30-Minute Introductory Briefing: Covering racing lines, throttle/braking technique and
track day safety etiquette.
● 14 lap reflex training & throttle control exercise on Memphis Drift Circuit including 4
instructor-driven demonstration laps
● 4 x Sighting Laps around the Bomber B-17 Circuit including 1 high-speed passenger lap.
● 10 x Driving laps around Bomber B-17 Circuit in the Jordan F1 car behind a pace car at
a restricted speed at all times.
● Free Media Pack with this experience. (1x Pitlane Portrait, 3x action photos & HD POV
Video of your drive in the Jordan EJ12)
● Free Academy VIP Upgrade for driver, friends and family on the day (including a trackside
view of the Jordan drive, and complimentary hot drinks and water throughout the day).
Terms And Conditions
Full Manual Driving License required - All bookings are subject to availability - Voucher is valid for 12 months - On the rare occasion a package is cancelled out of control ( weather, act of God or unforeseen circumstances), a credit note will be provided